We are looking for Support Workers/ Caregivers to join our busy team in providing first class care and services to residents within their own homes. As a Support Worker you will be assisting them to lead an independent and fulfilling life.
We are looking for Support Workers/Care Givers/ Healthcare Assistants who are available for shifts throughout the week and weekends, including day & evenings in Hamilton, Hauraki and the Waipa districts.
This position involves providing personal care such as providing assistance in the shower, dressing and grooming, and incontinence support, as well as household duties, meal preparation, and occasional outings.
• On the job mentoring and coaching
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing NZQA Level 2 and Level 3 training offered (if not already completed)
• Flexibility and variety of work
• A supportive team environment
• Sick leave, Holiday pay, and (optional) kiwisaver contributions
You will have previous experience as a Caregiver/ Support Worker for the elderly and ideally have an Aged Care qualification. A “can do” attitude, caring nature and diligent approach will ensure that care is administered to the highest standards.
Working closely with experienced team members, you will be assigned duties and assist with everyday tasks. You will appreciate how important it is to deliver an outstanding service to clients, including demonstrating empathy for the older person; and will have the ability to communicate clearly and respectfully with clients, staff and family members.
- A Certificate in Aged Care/Disability or prior experience working as a Support Worker/ Care Giver within an aged care facility.
- Absolute honesty, reliability and integrity
- Great spoken English
- Legal entitlement to work in New Zealand with at least 6 months left on current visa
- Understanding and commitment to keeping personal boundaries
If you are passionate about looking after the elderly and want to contribute to the overall success in providing our residents a great place to live, then apply now!
To apply online please submit your resume by clicking the APPLY button
or forward your details to:- email@example.com
Or call Michele for further information on 07 9294418
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory Police Check