Due to the successful growth of the company our client is seeking an additional Community Staff Roster/Placement Coordinator to join their dynamic team for a 3 month contract – potentially on-going.
As a Staff Roster Coordinator you will be a vital bridge between the Community Support Workers and the Clients; striving to achieve the best match for service and working to achieve strong continuity of care for those depending on you.
You will work with other coordinators to ensure the appropriately skilled Support Workers are matched to the needs of the clients in accordance with the client’s service plan.
You will have excellent people, communication and customer service skills and be able to work in a fast paced service delivery environment.
You may have previous experience within the service delivery or call centre sector with excellent organisational and people skills.
The duties of the role will include:
- Providing efficient and effective placement services that match individual client needs and support worker profile/skills.
- Ensuring data is accurately and timely recorded in line with policies and procedures
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong organisational skills
- Proficient computer skills including databases and MS office applications
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
Please apply on-line by submitting your CV by clicking the APPLY button or for further information, call Michele Lynn on 07 929 4418 or 021 573 908.
Please stipulate the following job code when applying:
Job Code: 3 month contract- Bay of Plenty